President Mnangagwa announces new COVID-19 measures for selected areas. Affected areas are Hurungwe, Makonde, and Kariba. President Emmerson Mnangagwa has announced new COVID-19 measures for areas that have experienced a spike in new infections of the coronavirus.
CelebrityNews presents the statement that was read by the Minister of Health and Child Care, Vice President Constantino Chiwenga.
PRESS STATEMENT BY HIS EXCELLENCY, THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ZIMBABWE DEFENCE FORCES, CDE DR E D MNANGAGWA, ON THE MEASURES TO CURB THE SURGE IN COVID-19 CASES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: MAKONDE DISTRICT, HURUNGWE DISTRICT AND KARIBA DISTRICT: 17 JUNE 2021
COVID 19 cases continue to increase in the above-mentioned districts. On Monday 14 June 2021 Mash West had 38 new cases, on Tuesday the figure went up to 115 new cases and on Wednesday they were 105 new cases. Karoi has 10 tobacco auction floors and this has resulted in the town drawing growers from as far as Gokwe and Chegutu and people from Harare. The town is a business huh and has the potential to spread the disease to other parts of the country. We lost 2 senior government employees today in Karoi. In Chinhoyi tests on 15 people found all 15 Covid 19 positive.
There is a serious outbreak in Zambia and this exposes Kariba to Covid 19 from across the border. I, therefore, direct that the following measures be implemented in order to control the spread of Covid 19 in these areas.
1) Curfew from 1800 hrs to 0600 hrs. Entry or exit into these districts is prohibited, except for Essential Services.
2) Shop and business operating hours from 0800 hrs to 1500 hrs.
3) Public transport to carry half their carrying capacity to enable physical distancing. Every public transport vehicle to be disinfected after every trip.
4) Proper wearing of face masks in public and public transport vehicles.
5) Sanitising and temperature checks on boarding public transport and entering any business premises.
6) No face-to-face meetings.
7) All gatherings except funeral gatherings are banned. Funeral gatherings to have a maximum of 30 people. All COVID 19 funerals to be supervised by MoHCC personnel.
8) Bars, beerhalls and nightclubs to be closed. 8) Bars, beerhalls and nightclubs to be closed.
9) Bottle stores to operate from 1000 hrs to 1500 hrs. No drinking in the bottle store or its environs.
10) No loitering in public places.
11) Hotel and lodge restaurants and bars to provide room service only.
12) All other restaurants and fast-food outlets to serve only take away with no seating.
13) Decongest office employees to 25% except for essential services.
14) Long haulage trucks are to stop, park or rest in designated places only (Local JOC to designate the places for enforcement purposes).
15) Tobacco auction floors and GMB to operate from 0800 hrs to 1500 hrs. Every employee of the tobacco auction floor to have a negative PCR or rapid antigen Covid 19 test not older than 14 days. Each batch of bales to be accompanied by a maximum of 2 people. All individuals entering the tobacco floor to be sanitized on entry, have their temperature checked and to be properly wearing their face masks. All vending in and around the tobacco floors is prohibited.
16) There will be intensified testing and contact tracing. All contacts will be quarantined, and all positive cases will be isolated.
The Ministry of Health and Child Care supported by security agencies will enforce these measures.
The year 2006 marked a turning point in my life. I was a young man, wandering and seeking my purpose, when I met the love of my life. Her smile radiated warmth and her laughter was infectious, in that moment I knew she was the one. I took a leap of faith and asked her out, and as we got to know each other, my love for her grew with each passing day. Her compassion for others, her zest for life, and her unwavering support made me realize she was the missing piece I never knew I needed. And as
The world is in tears and great shock after the passing of AKA (SA hip hop star) who was killed in Durban. One of most feared and powerful magicians, “Papa” Isaac Makomichi from Masvingo, Zimbabwe has claimed he can perform some magic to resurrect AKA for at least 3 hours. Makomichi also said he doesn’t want one-eyed people to witness the “resurrection event.” The magician (Isaac Makomichi) is known for love potions and shocking magi
opposition party CCC has no funds due to lack of oligarchies within the party leaders, "The party is bankrupt ,we don't have funds."- Vice President Biti . Oligarchy wave hit opposition party CCC , the party is not yet launched, It has no structures ,the party has no funds and budget . Lack of accountability has corroded trust within opposition party CCC . Well-wishers and donors who were helping CCC with funds requeste
Comedian and social media personality Mai TThas pleaded with her ex-husband Tinashe Maphosa to sign their divorce papers as she cannot wait to be remarried. Mai Titi made the plea in a Facebook post where she also revealed that Maphosa has not been attending court sessions for a lawsuit he filed against the comedienne. Nhaimi undertaker mupenyu here zvatakutongodida kuma courts maroya ake asingauye. Asi arikushaya mari kana kuti akafa? I&rsqu
It is a known fact that recently, CCC Harare Mayor Councillor Mafume, also an SDA member refused for Mr Tagwirei to refurbish Rufaro stadium. Beyond the political tussle is a fight for the soul of the SDAs churches political soul. The SDA church was predominantly foreign funded from conception, and the CCC has always considered i
Socialite Mai titi concerned about Tinashe Maphosa's silence in a statement Mai titi posted on her Facebook page saying "Nhaimi undertaker mupenyu here zvatakutongodida kuma courts maroya ake asingauye. Asi arikushaya mari kana kuti akafa? I'm now worried ka i Kounotangirey nyaya dzemari usingazvikwanise? Usafeo usina kusigner divorce purizi unongozivawo handigone kugara ndisina kuchata futi k Ndaramba kuita
Tindo Gosso is claiming that the baby is his whilst The Nigerian guy claims to be the biological father too It is being alleged that Moana's sister dated Tindo gosso after breaking up with the Nigerian guy and she got pregnant .Now there is a conflict between Tindo Gosso and the Nigerian guy as they both claim to be the Father of the baby. Recently ,Tindo gosso was seen in pictures holding the baby which raised the concerns
Dj Fantan Airs his Two cents concerning his controversial album in a statement DJ fantan says "Ndanga ndanzwa nevanhu vachiti ko sei ndakanyara iye mukuru akabuditsa dambarefu. Vamwe ndai ignore but since mibvunzo yawanda here is my point of view. Yes I was excited to hear about the project. I was happy to see other artistes featuring for once pama gitare emukuru. This time he included other artists which was a dream come true for all of us, vai
FACTS : 1. You are in debt because you wanted to compete with a renewal of vows (not even a wedding) 😅 2. You have been engaged at least 3 times in a space of 1.5 years 🤨 3. You were never legally married but stood in a field to make the public happy - no marriage certificate to show up to today 😛 4. Your Facebook tete bororwed you money to marry yourself for likes 💅🏽 5. Your wedding was sponsored. You can’t even have wedd
In a statement Tom Deuschle deduced that there can't be Pastors4ED ,"you Can't be a Pastor for ED ,you can only be a pastor for our Lord Jesus."He added that Pastors are being manipulated by the state to support political ideologues.He went on to say that this Pastors4ED is an abomination and ridiculous .This just shows the deep hatred of the whites towards Zimbabweans as Tom Deushle claimed his facts without full understanding and knowledge of what is meant by Pastors4ED .T